Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

READ THIS FIRST!!!Rules for characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kentaro Amazaki
Admin
Kentaro Amazaki

READ THIS FIRST!!!Rules for characters Empty
PostSubject: READ THIS FIRST!!!Rules for characters   READ THIS FIRST!!!Rules for characters Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:30 pm

Here are the rules for making original characters and picking the canon ones:

1.If your first character is a girl then you can only control girl character's.Vise versa if your first character is a boy.I know its unfair,but say if a sasuke fan girl makes her original character then takes sasuke then the make the two meet and fall in love instantly.-.-"That's so unfair,ok?

Whichever boy controls Sasuke or whoever your hottie is,then let them choose the right girl.Same for guys,let the girl choose her guy.

2.You can control up to 4 characters.Whether they are 4 original characters,4 canon,3 canon and 1 original,3 original and 1 canon,or 2 of both(like me);I don't really care,but ONLY 4 so choose wisely.Keep in mind,if its too much for you,you don't have to control 4,you can control up to 4 so if you just want 1 character that's fine.

3.When you control multiple characters,you need to put them in 3rd person view.This means you will refer to your character like this example below.I control both of these characters and this is how you roleplay even when your characters aren't talking to each other(note that I control 1 original and 2 canon):
Kentaro walked around the park bored,when he saw Kakashi sitting on a park bench,legs crossed on the seat,his face in Icha-Icha Paradise."Kakashi-sensei?"Kentaro said.Kakashi glanced up,"Oh hey Kentaro,shouldn't you be at school?"he questioned returning to his book."I should be asking you the same thing sensei,"Kentaro grinned."Oh right..well I'll race ya there."Kakashi smiled putting up his book and disappearing."You are so on!"Kentaro yelled after him,before disappearing himself.

There you have it.More rules will appear when I think of them so have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://narutohigh.board-directory.net

READ THIS FIRST!!!Rules for characters
Page 1 of 1